Thursday, February 3, 2011

Welcome!!!

Thank you for visting and welcome!...This is the first of many fly fishing blogs I will be posting. I decided to set this up because there are few sites you can go to and get weekly updates about fly fishing here in the northeast. In this blog you will find fishing updates for some of the class trout fisheries around new england and the northeast U.S. to include the Wood River and Blackstone River in Rhode Island, the Farmington River in Connecticut, the Deerfield River in Massachusetts, the White River in Vermont, and the Upper Connecticut River in New Hampshire. I'll also include some of the other states we'll be fishing this year. Also, I'll be posting a fly of the week. I'm still fairly new to tying, but I'll give it my best shot to provide enough information to be helpful. Also at the bottom of the page there are a few links to a couple of my favorite fly shops and websites. Feel free to comment about anything, and I'll gladly help with any questions that come up. So, thanks again for stopping by and here's to a great season!!!

  Cheers and tight lines!

 Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment